姓名:
位置: China

2008年4月9日星期三

GOOGLESEARCH was too intelligent


I looked that GOOGLESEARCH was too intelligent! Why? Before I have not made my website, has input my website name inside the key words. By now, GOOGLE SEARCH could not find my website.
Then, I have established my website, he has found me in the search bottommost! Then I have written more articles in mine website, has input my net station name inside BAIDU, SOHO, SOUSOU, SINA, YAHOO, but, they could not find.
Only then GOOGLE SEARCH has found!
Did not know that which this was GOOGLESEARCH is secret!If you do not believe just try it. GooleSearch is so clever now and then!
It is ,1st, Google inquires succinctly convenient, only need input the inquiry content and knock carriage return key (Enter), or the one-shot “the Google search” the button then obtains the correlation data.
2, does not need to add on “and” between the key word or “+”. If you want to reduce the hunting zone, only need input more key words, so long as kept the blank space among the key word to be good.
3, Google will neglect the most commonly used word and the character, these words and the character will be called neglect the word. Google neglects “http” automatically, “.com” and “” and so on characters as well as the digit and the individual character, this kind of character word is not only no use to the reduction inquiry scope, will reduce the search speed greatly. the use English double quote may neglect these the word to impose in the search item, for example: When input “Liubao's story”, in addition English double quote will cause “” will impose in search item of .
At last,I can give you a secreat.It can come to your own language when you search something!.
Do you know it is created by Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 !

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页